- Durable design two piece design constructed from 100% American made materials
Size 32 - 33IN From Buckle to Center Hole
Size 34 - 35IN From Buckle to Center Hole
Size 36 - 37IN From Buckle to Center Hole
Size 38 - 39IN From Buckle to Center Hole
- Constructed from 5-6oz Chromexcel Leather.
Chromexcel is also know as the original pull up leather. Pull up is the temporary lightening of leather caused by the displacement of oils and waxes inside the leather when pulled or folded. Chromexcel is Manufactured by Horween of Chicago using an over one hundred year old formula that remains largely unchanged. Chromexcel undergoes over eighty nine separate production processes and takes at least eighty nine days to complete. Horween is one of the worlds longest running leather tanneries, in business since 1905.
- The buckle is handmade in Portland exclusively for One Man Made by Blacksmith Handforge.
- TEX 138 Polyester Thread Made in U.S.A.
- Line 24 Nickle Plated Solid Bras Snaps
- Hand Cut and Finished Edges.
- Handcrafted by a single artisan in Oregon.
- Stamped with Large One Man Made Logo and Oregon Size Stamp